Monday, August 30, 2010

Roleplay - Russian Mafia Princess

Sometimes you have a session like some I wrote about in My previous blog post where the chemistry and type of play leads to a totally mind blowing experience. This time it was one of My regulars, a client who I have seen many times over the past year or so. It is one of My clients who enjoys Strong Females. Fighting, wrestling, smothering, face sitting, trampling, crushing etc. I always create scenarios for the complex role play W/we do. This time I decided to play a Russian mafia princess, the darling of My boss fathers eye. Trained as a hit woman to assist his operations in Moscow.. The session had Me fight and kill My way through various bodyguards, lab technicians, and receptionists before finding My target. The target a much hated thief who had fled Moscow some 10 years earlier when My character was just young and still in training. It finished up with a passionate outpouring of anger and evil tauntings and interrogation. Degrading and verbally abusing the final target before stabbing and play acting his kill in traditional Russian mafia killing style. As the session finished there was a heady rushing feeling, a complete high from knowing just how amazing it was. The feeling was mutual with My client saying it was the most amazing session ever experienced and that My ability to play the Russian hit woman pretty much drove him crazy! It really was fantastic and W/we plan to repeat the session W/we enjoyed it so much. It always helps that I have traveled so extensively around the world and that i have such an extensive knowledge of cultures and other countries. My linguistic talents really help with role play like this as I find it easy to pick up accents. Having a good knowledge of most languages it is great to be able to mix languages in with English.

Either way, it has reminded Me just now to reply to his earlier text thanking Me again for the session. For those of you who enjoy fantasies of powerful, evil, strong women.. Maybe it is time to consider this type of session and role play!!

~MV

No comments:

Post a Comment