Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Double Punishment = Double The Fun

Last night, bitch maxine reported for her scheduled punishment. On arrival while she undressed into an inspect-able state, I got out the hair dye... No not time to dye Mistress's hair... it is the beginning of the transformation of the maid into a feminized maid and future rubber doll maid. Maid soon sported new dark brown hair which certainly took an immediate few years of the age maid looks to be. Happy with the new hair color maid was ordered to kneel in the corner to watch maxine. There was punishment owned for a somewhat minor infraction of rules, that required a severe punishment. Severe due to My own enjoyment of hurting maxine and suited to the length of time she has been Owned by Me.

A single tailed whip began after maxine's ankles were tightly bound with thick rows of flat braid rope. Hands handcuffed behind her back she took the first 20 strokes with a complete play act of idiocy.. breaking all the punishment rules that she so loves to recite at any given chance. Stopping I fixed her with a glare and put down the whip, uncuffing her and kicking her to the floor so her horny ass stuck up in the air and her exposed back displayed old scars from prior punishments. At this point furious with the poor example this want to be senior slave was making, I send the maid to another room. Grabbing maxine roughly by the neck, spitting into her bitch face, I quickly set her straight that if she wanted position of senior slave her usual games were unacceptable and unless she wanted the shame of the maid been allowed to punish her, she would clean up her act and take the last 50 strokes like a good girl. Suitably scared after My interlude of rage, I stopped to piss into a tall glass and smirked and offered her some refreshment... maxine now subdued drank it all and returned the glass and washed it. Then maid was brought back in and i continued maxine's punishment. This time with a thick and long rattan cane... half way through the cane snapped in half as a particularly harsh cut smashed into her ass. Taking time to drag the broken end of the cane over her welt covered and bleeding ass, I teased her for causing Me to break the 3rd cane in as many weeks. The punishment was finished soon with a different cane.. At this point I unbound My bitch and removed the 4 22 gauge needles that had pierced her lovely long nipples. Playing with the blood with My gloved hands, I soon padded her bra with padded non stick wound bandages. Then I turned her round and had the maid closely inspect her welts and touch the old scars that crisscross maxine s body. The scars marking the journey made together. A severe warning for maid who takes pain when deserved but whom does no find the sexual excitement from it that makes bitch maxine shiver with excitement and Me alert and aroused when delivering it.

Time had come now for maid to take the place in the center of the room. In the same position, unbound, the maid instructed to take punishment without sound, complain or moving... reinforcement of these requirements needed after maxine's dismal start to her punishment.. maid was warned that it was not wanted to see Me so furious with his performance. Luckily the maid appears to have a good brain, and has realized that while i am fair, I expect rules to be followed implicitly and if they are not I turn , well nasty does not quite describe it. Looking into My darkened eyes, they change colors when i am angry or aroused... maid did not want to see that look on My face.

Maid was due 20 strokes to the ass, these were given at first with 30 seconds between strokes with a tassel whip, and the last 10 with the cane hard and fast, leaving the maids hindquarters quivering. Then maxine was allowed to run her hands over the new marks and the maid I ordered to stand to show the horrific bruising to the front of the thighs he had received earlier in the week.

Happy with the bleeding ass of maxine I played hammering several needles into the plump flesh of her buttocks.. after cleaning up and removing the bio-waste. I seated Myself on My chair kicking off My heels and ordering both My little slaves to crawl to Me.. Maxine had the benefit of been sent on a massage course by Me.. maid the daily practice of giving nightly massages and rubbing My feet many times during the working day.. Still after a few minutes of each rubbing one of My feet.. I declared the only suitable decision there could be... that both were pretty useless and required more practice and therefore both would be awarded 5 cuts... I allowed the maid to chose the tool for maxine, and vice versa.. the maid received 5 strokes with a heavy rubber tawse and maxine took another 5 cuts with a rattan.

By this time it was late and maxine was allowed to clean up and dress, and was sent on her way for the evening.. and on that note... it is time for Me to return to the dungeon... more on this to come later...

and a quick thank you to all the clients I have seen this week... there is a couple more tales to come... a CP session with a slave from further south and a delightful full toilet session with some stunning vomit play.. Check in later for more on these.

As for the rest of you, know your place.. at My feet...

MV

No comments:

Post a Comment