Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BOOK NOW! Limited places for evening, late night, weekend bookings

www.southernvenom.com
www.southernvenom.info
www.southernvenom.biz

UPDATE - popular time slots are already filling up. Ads running in local paper starting tomorrow. Blog readers have had an opportunity to get the best bookings. I appreciate all of you who take the time to follow My blogs and life.

I am looking forward to meeting new slaves and seeing regulars. Hopefully this week will give much material for future blogs, and fantasies to be lived out.

August 21st to August 30th Evening & Weekend Bookings available!
I am happy to announce that once again this year I will be offering a few days where I will be available day and night and weekend dates. If you want to book for this time period, do not leave it to the last minute as spots fill up fast.

This is always a great opportunity for those of you that can not fit into My usual monday to friday 9-6 hours. I look forward to seeing you in the dungeon or for a medical check up in My fully equipped fantasy clinic. Overnight bookings and complex sessions are also the perfect time to book in for.

Mistress V.
021 179 7035

No comments:

Post a Comment