Monday, August 30, 2010

Messy play in the Medical Klinic

Well it has certainly been a week full of messy play and the medical room has been made good use of! The start of the overnight and weekends I just finished up with, began with a client from down south. W/we explored further food play and he brought me some lovely photos of messy slime play. Although W/we did not have any slime, things got sticky with heavy lashings of thick maple syrup... Maybe next time W/we will follow through with sending him off dressed without a shower, having to live the humiliation of walking down the street covered in syrup!

Later in the week another favorite client came in to continue Our journey with messy toilet play. This session particularly stuck in mind as after some full toilet play, and I asked if he would like to be cleaned off with a different kind of shower.. The lucky slave was treated to seeing My vomit skills at their best and i must admit to been jealous I could not have the same view he did lying underneath me or that I can not be in 2 places at once.. I would love to have been able to see Myself. I drank very quickly a large quantity of cold water and in huge massive bouts, and was able to give him a high pressure cold water shower, one that came directly from My stomach. He loved seeing how much vomit came out and enough pressure to clean his body from previous mess. I guess its one of those you had to be there moments!!

Next came a new client who had a long history of enjoying seeing the bodily functions of a female up close and in action. It was a fun session as W/we finished up with My ass expelling a huge dirty enema with such force it sprayed everywhere... the maid was certainly busy scrubbing and disinfecting after that! It was really a special time, it was Saturday so there was no rush with My extended working hours. I had had full bowels after preparation for a client who had to cancel the day before.. So you can imagine it was a scat lovers dream! It is always so good to discover just how many scat fans there are in Our small city of Christchurch. Sometimes it takes the knowledge of knowing there is someone like Me to get people interested.. I always love to hear how excited new clients are when they make a nervous call, trying to figure out how to ask about scat... trying to word it.. and teasingly letting them know that yes I do scat sessions, and YES I love scat. It is these clients I love to introduce to the world of vomit at the same time and I am happy to report the city and rest of New Zealand is increasingly full of vomit fans.

So those must be the highlights of the week, thank you to everyone I got to see, I enjoyed been able to treat you all to free extra time and special experiences. One client in particular was not sure if he could afford My services, but he changed his mind and showed up close to 1am. It was perfect to be able to treat him and I kept him in My dungeon all night giving him a special experience of My lifestyle. The maid was kept busy checking hourly on My bound and restrained client until i woke up in the morning. Then we set the Sunday off to a great start with some strapon play and crush / trampling. It has really been nice to be able to have so much time and to not have to finish work by 6pm.

1 comment: