Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Living the life - Thoughts on 24-7 slavery

As I lost My old blog, it is time to begin updating this one with more regularity. I have had a busy couple of weeks as I moved homes, this explains the lack of posts. I am sure i will soon make up for the lack of new content.

As some know, I have had My slavebitch maxine in training for 14 months now and are already 2 months into the continuation of our previous contract. The journey has been a interesting one, and it has been a pleasure to Own a slavebitch who's masochism is so in tune with My sadism. The journey has taken us beyond the edge, and many new humiliation techniques have been thrust upon My bitch to increase bitches usefulness.

I have recently taken back My maid this time under a formal year long contract. The maid is in a full time live in situation with Myself and training has only just begun.. *grin*

A combination of old fashioned slave training along with My particular sense of humor and evil is used to push the both of them further and further. I hope a year from now I will be announcing both contract renewals and have seen especially the maid travel down a road to the most fucked up depravity.. I am confident in this as My purely submissive and gentle maid confessed a promise to allow Me to vomit on the maid for My own enjoyment. Those kind of statements show Me there is so much potential in My latest belonging.

So this post.. As a Pro Domina, I feel it important to emphasize that this is My lifestyle and I am lucky to work doing what I love. It is also in the interest of creating a recorded time line of events and training so that half yearly reviews of depravity in My slaves can be compiled. So keep a look at for thoughts on the training of maxine and maid (jess to be).

Mistress V.

1 comment:

  1. /smutty tickles the maid and kisses the mistress, yean i know im a rascal :D

    ReplyDelete