Monday, August 30, 2010

Double Punishment #2 maid & maxine together again!

From here I will continue with notes from the maids diary:

"At approximately 5:30pm Mistress and myself arrived at Mistress's place of work, with myself feeling reasonable nervous as there was a rugby game on that night, and as W/we drove towards Mistress work I could see the cars already building up in that area, and with Mistress saying that I would get another punishment added if she was unable to park outside Her work, so with that punishment threat hanging over My head was one of the reasons that I was feeling nervous that night, but luckily W/we able to park outside as the cars had not yet built up.

After entering Mistress's work place with Mistress sitting on the couch and myself on the floor, and the tv going in the background, Mistress and I had some personal discussions, then at around 630pm maxine, Mistress's senior slave arrived, and that knock on the door was the other reason I was nervous knowing punishments were just around the corner. Once inside miss maxine presented Mistress a bottle of wine and showed Mistress her new false silicone boobs. Mistress then asked for our punishment books, looking at both miss maxine
and myself as She flicked through them signing off on previous punishment and working out what were reasonable punishments for the outstanding ones. Mistress then said I would be going first this week.

Mistress went into the dungeon and came out with wrist cuffs, a blindfold, and a ball gag, all of which Mistress put onto miss maxine. Mistress went back to the dungeon for some rope which She used to tie My hands behind my back and then Mistress left us standing there for around ten minutes as She had another matter to deal with. Once She returned I was ordered to stand in the middle of the room and take 15 cuts with a diamond head whip to the front of my body, then I was made to swap with maxine who moved to the center of the room and myself into one of the corners. Mistress then decided how many hits maxine would take with 50 been the total chosen. After ten strokes on maxine, Mistress broke the whip! causing Her to go and find another punishment tool, after a few more whacks which looked very hard marks were clearly visible on miss maxines back and buttocks and with some of the whacks making myself cringe and wondering how she could take the pain (not that we have much choice in the matter) and Mistress continued to punish her. I stood there thinking how the heck does she cope with it. As myself have yet to have that sort of punishment handed down to me, not yet anyway and hopefully never.

Mistress then decided that i was to take a second punishment for not waking Her at the right time, this was to be 10 strokes on each buttock, and then Mistress left miss maxine and myself to talk. maxine was explaining about the way she copes with pain and the role of a senior slave to a junior slave which was very interesting. Mistress returned and began My punishment giving myself reasonably long breaks in between cuts which i certainly appreciated as Mistress did not have to do this if She did not want too, after i had taken my 20 strokes from mistress I was allowed to stand there with Mistress admiring Her handy work.

After a quick break Mistress took us both into the medical room and we found out we were going to have a bit of needle play done on us, and to find out by Mistress about how to keep everything sterile and safety awareness around needles. First it was maxines turn and Mistress put iodine and another substance on miss maxines body explaining about the importance of hygeine. Mistress marked out an M on her stomach and then She began placing the needles through the skin, all the time reiterating about hygeine and safety. After about half an hour and 24 needles later it looked very tidy and precise. Mistress then removed the needles and then it was my turn.

This time Mistress marked out a V on my back and Mistress repeated the earlier preparations and began to put the needles in place. Halfway through i was really feeling the pain so Mistress and miss maxine gave me some very helpful advice like trying to think outside of my body and of happy times to focus on. Anyway Mistress carried on inserting the needles until it formed the letter V. Afterwards i felt stink about what happened with myself having a bit of a breakdown with the needles, because I felt I had ruined Mistress's night.

After this we all went back to the lounge area where Mistress said that both miss maxine and myself were very well behaved and because of this She made small reductions to some of the owed punishments we both have coming. All in all it was an enjoyable and memorable night thank you very much Mistress."

-It was indeed a fun evening, and with bitch maxine behaving after the stern talking to last week about behavior and responsibility if she wished to have the title of senior slave. It was an important evening as the maid goal was to help the maid progress in training and to learn to better manage pain. The needle play was good for both of them and I was proud of both My girls who are really beginning to show the prolonged effort put into their separate trainings. It is always a beautiful site to see such well trained slaves, well marked, and taking punishment without movement, flinching, fussing or making any other inappropriate noises / movements.

As both slaves are now keeping diaries, I have had to buy a larger file cabinet to keep all the notes on their training. I will be looking forward to hosting another dungeon meeting to show off the training of them both.

~Mistress V.

No comments:

Post a Comment