Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mistress Venom Still available and dungeon OK

http://www.southernvenom.com


Hi everyone,


It has taken this long to check in... in the central city We have no power, water, toilets and this may continue for up to 2 months... worst case scenario.

It is really bad. Not just sitting in the dark, with no water, no phones working right, no way to cook.. its just horrible. Friends dead. The city is destroyed. Cracks opened up. I was inside and everything went flying and broke into pieces.

Still I am alive just a very different life without convenience.

But people are lost and gone.. if anyone needs Me for work.. I am charging 7 cell phones right now and you can try and contact Me I am going to work to use power there.

Stay safe all other locals. If anyone needs anything.. I will be trying to check in when I can...

A sad sad sad time

Mistress Venom

No comments:

Post a Comment