Monday, February 6, 2012

Mummification part 2

When someone is wrapped so tightly they lose all balance and control. This is where LB became very importan and I instructed him as W/we went where to focus his hold. In the mean time I used the force of My body to support from the front while at the same time at often awkward angles reaching round to tape the back. At some points it made a very happy PD and one time worried. Once I said well if he fell he would have a soft landing My boobs, but he would kill Me and then My fan club would hunt him down and kill him for taking away Mistress, and after all what would My mother say about having to put in the eulogy "Beloved Daughter, died doing what she loved, Sadly a mummy collapsed on her and crushed her. She died happy though because it meant the last word in the eulogy is crush." hehe And th happy when the wrapping was at the top and he got great views of My cleavage which I took pains to display well in order to make him more eager to agree to My evil plans. Obviously it worked!

So as W/we reached the waist he was experiencing the feelings of wobbling and disorientation. I forgot to mention in part one but as W/we wrapped the chest he would have to take a deep breath in for each tape round and then release and repeat until the chest area was done. This is to allow ample room for breathing you do not want the chest cavity too tightly constricted. Soon but after what seemed like a life time My hair was damp, My legs ached, and I had had at least 3 dizzy spells. I was plotting in the back of My mind to put LD back on the bucket device as a little pay back. At this point W/we placed a large soft leather ottoman and I mean huge behind him and lowered him at a angle like a plank. Once he was down there, removed the ottoman and the new furniture was on the floor. I had also on each layer marked x's where his nipples and genital region were. He has low nipples and I like the cut holes to be neat.

Now LB could sit down only getting up to fetch more tape or to pick up discarded bits as I trimmed angles to match. I then went on to tape the feet, head and created the nun like look at the head.. I also cut out the marked regions and removed them for good access. I then finished the head adjusting the breathign hold and teasing him by blocking it.

At this point I needed a 5 minute break. So mummygirl was called over to say a quick hello to PD and admire My work, and she stayed with LB while I used the bathroom, and touched up My hair and makeup and took a breather before moving on to the catheter. I dismissed the other two then and went on to play with My furniture.

The only part I have forgotten to add is that My designs are often crazy, rather out there and different. Often I am executing them for the first time. During the process at one point PH expressed difficulty with the forearms. This is where having a metal vision of where the wrap is is important. Quickly the pressure was relieved by cutting away the area causing the issue. Then i chose a new approach to patch up the damage to the furniture :P It happened once more later on and at that point I just relieved the pressure and did not patch up as time was needed for other play.

When i mummify someone they always get lectured, they know what I want to be told if they experience certain things, even so I check in verbally frequently as sub space makes them less aware. During the whole process I fed him bottles of water.. only after making him cry like a baby for My amusement. Fluids were very important. That really is it, after when i cut him out I just had him lie there and reajust. After some time slowly sitting up, checking for any signs of dizziness. Time was spent moving and stretching limbs, and finally a shower followed by more moving and stretching and of course kissing Mistress's feet and heels which by that point sadly nail polish had scraped off from all My crawling round on the floor and I had specks of cardboard and duct tape on My stockings but I doubt My PD thought his Mistress was any less special for those things :P Then the usually big good bye hug and off he went with his big cheery smile.

I hope that helped answer some of the questions you asked in the phot comments etc.
In the end I used I do not know how much wrap, but 7.5 rolls of 30 meter silver duct tape, and a small amount of white cloth tape.

Enjoy
MV

No comments:

Post a Comment