Tuesday, December 27, 2011

double slaves

Greetings blog fans,

Firstly exciting news. I have finally relaunched My web site www.southernvenom.com you should find it easier to navigate and with new content. To celebrate this for the month of September all of My clients will get $20 off each hour for as many hours as you book. This is only on My fees and does not apply to slave emmas fees which are already discounted for her services to Mistress. Remember when calling to book to ask for the discount!! 021 179 7035

I am also offering special prices to our visitors from over the world who are here for the Rugby World Cup. While many places and independent workers in the adult industry put their prices up for the events. I wanted visitors here to appreciate Our beautiful country and to have the opportunity to enjoy the fun without breaking the bank. See My site for RWC prices for tourists and mention this when you call.

To see tourist prices click here:
http://southernvenom.com/southern-venom-fees

Now the lovely slave Emma has had 2 weeks off but she is back Sunday and will be in Auckland ensconced in rope or chains in the Dungeon awaiting My orders to pleasure you, take punishment with you, or to help Me tease and torture you with her soft body and sweet cheeky smile. Bookings fill up very fast! The cost for 1 hour is $550 call 0211797035 for a wonderful session of role play, punishment, sexual fetish fantasy or whatever your mind or My evil one devises!

Mistress Venom

No comments:

Post a Comment