Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mistress Venom & Her submissive wife Live FemDomme Show

Mistress Venom and Her beautiful wife.. click to enlarge photos..

3872617_av2.gif

3872618__venom_wife.jpg


Just to let My readers know first... My beautiful wife is arriving in town tomorrow and W/we plan to put on a live show twice a week before She returns to the US. If you are interested in making a booking, there is 6 places available for each show, call Me on 0211797035 to arrange a place. Discretion is a necessity, My wife will not be showing her face here, i will post some edited photos of Her later this evening. She is very petite a tiny size 6, with dark brown / black straight hair (occasionally curly). Beautiful chest and light olive skin. She is beautiful tied and bound in sensual rope or adoring at My feet. It will be a show not to miss for the true BDSM lover. Two beautiful ladies One Dominant and one submissive and so naturally intune as part of a lifestyle. The show will be approx 60 -90 mins and cost of $250 per person.

There is also the possibility of making bookings with My wife, she will not be doing ANY bookings alone. However if you would like to be co-dominated with a beautiful submissive female who could be ordered to give you some relief at the end of whatever ordeals I make you go through, call Me and let Me know of your interest, My regular clients will have a preference. I want her introduction to My professional lifestyle to be a good one, others will have to satisfy Me that they will behave appropriately. She has various fantasies she would like to fufill and with the right clients I will allow it. My fee is as usual, her fee will be $220 an hour additional. She is very sensual and believes She could give the worlds best sexual service after O/our years of training... You will just have to see..

Mistress Venom.

No comments:

Post a Comment